TBJC offers more than 75 fun and challenging classes each week in 6 studios and 2 fully-equipped gymnastic room!
At TBJC we strive to:
- Develop confidence and a positive self-image through successful experiences ;
- Teach body awareness and fitness skills basic to all sports;
- Promote a positive attitude towards active participation, health and physical fitness;
- Engage the mind as well as the body in the learning process; teaching body awareness and problem solving;
- Provide a fun, cooperative and family-friendly environment.
Hours/wk for month price
1. Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. A late fee of $10.00 will be added on accounts with an outstanding balance as of the 15th of each month.
2. There is an annual one-time registration fee of $25.00 for all students due when the student starts fall classes or when he/she begins class during the year.
3. There will be a $35.00 charge for all returned checks.
4. Absences due to illness may be rescheduled in a class of comparable skill.
5. Single classes are $15.00/1hr and$18.00/1.5hr
6. Tuition is due 10 times a year, August through May. Tuition does not change due to holiday breaks; there are several 5-week months that make up for missed classes because of vacation time/holidays.