Fall Registration is now open !
FALL CLASSES START AUGUST 17TH
REGISTRATION days: AUGUST 3RD, 4TH, 5TH, 10th, 11th
Time: 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Come in and meet our teachers,see our facility.
Sign up for fall classes!
Receive a free T.B.J.C. t-shirt (while supplies last)
Hello TBJC Family!
We hope you had a safe and healthy summer! As we head into our 35th year we are so excited to share our Fall schedule with you! Classes will start the week of August 17th and will continue through May. Over the summer we implemented new protocols at TBJC to ensure the safety of our students. If you have not visited us lately our new protocols are below!
TBJC Open House
Rather than having a big gathering registration will be spread out over the following days:
Monday 8/3 - Wednesday 8/5 and Monday 8/10 - Tuesday 8/11 4:30-6:30
Receive your FREE TBJC shirt will be available when you sign up for a class !
New TBJC Protocol
Please adhere to all requirements below:
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon arrival and in each classroom.
- Please no waiting inside the studio or congregating in the studio. We ask that once you drop off your student at the front door you wait in your car for the duration of your child's class. The only exception will be for younger students needing assistance to their classes. Any adult entering the studio please wear a mask.
- Classes will end 5 minutes early to let children out and start 5 minutes late to wipe down all equipment.
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well, have a temperature, experiencing any symptoms, or have been around around anyone with a temperature, experiencing symptoms, or tested positive for COVID-19. Make up classes are available. Please call the front desk to sign up for any classes missed.
- Class sizes will be kept small. Sign up prior is required.
- Spots will be marked on the floor for each student to stand 6 feet apart.
- Please bring your own water bottle with you in and out of class. The water fountains will not be available for the foreseeable future.
- At the end of each night all door knobs, walls, floor, and equipment will be sprayed down with a natural disinfectant.
- We are limiting all foot traffic in the studio and encourage you to give us a call at the front desk at (321)267-0431 or send us an email rather than coming inside.
- Payments can be made online on the TBJC website at www.TitusvilleBalletandJazzCenter.com or on PayPal to email@example.com
We understand these new protocols may not be preferred but want to do everything we can to make sure our children stay safe and healthy! Thank you for understanding! Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we hope to see you soon!
Our 35th season is sure to be the best yet!
A Note From Miss Mary
· We had a great time at the Titusville Christmas Parade . Thank you to all who came out and walked, rode and helped build it. We could not do it with out you all. Thank you to the Jones Family for pulling and donating our float. I also want to thank everyone for all the Christmas goodies. You are all so kind. All of us teachers and coaches are very thankful you share your children with us. It is an honor and privilege we do not take lightly. Love, Miss Mary
FEBRUARY GOOD DEED MONTH:
Each week In the month of February when one of our teachers see a good deed happening, they will be recognized and give a free T.B.J.C. t-shirt. KINDNESS COUNTS
January has come and gone! A lot will be happening in the classroom. Please make sure all children have their hair pulled up and the proper clothes and shoes to wear in class. We want all children to be safe at all times. Please be here after class for pick up. If you are not here, please call front desk. We can not watch children when they are not in class.
They are learning a lot so it is important for them to be on time and ready to go. Please make sure they have used the restroom before class.
If you have changes or have dropped a class, the front desk must be notified!
Christmas Show DVD,s on sale at the front desk.
TOMORROW’S SUCCESS BEGINS TODAY!
A lot of wonderful things are happening at T.B.J.C.. Take a look around any day of the week and you will see amazing children doing amazing things.
Recital Costumes have been coming in and will be handed out to children in their classes as soon a they do.
Attendance is very important. We do not want you to bring your child sick of course, but this half of the year goes fast and there is a lot of learning going on.
Children are learning their recital dances so it is hard to make up classes.
Please try very hard to come to class and be on time.
If you are late, please wait till music has stopped before entering classroom so you do not disturb the dancers in class.
We are having an issue with unattended children in the dance studio. Please help us keep our children safe. There is no one on staff to supervise children when they are not in class. Children under age 10 should be picked up and dropped off at the door of their class. You may not drop your child off at the studio more than 5 minutes before their class begins.
Gymnastic Exhibition will be held the week of May 18th during your child's regular class time. Chairs and bleachers will be in the gym room and all friends and relatives are invited to watch their gymnast perform. We are ordering leotards for this performance. Your child will be measured and a note will be sent home for gym leotard The last day to order the leotard is March 27th. Cost for Leo is $35.00. A Photographer will be on hand for pictures to buy after exhibition.
Recital will be held May 30. at Titusville High School. The schedule should be ready by mid-April. Ticket go on sale May 11th. Three shows 11:00, 2:00, 5:00. More info about recital and Gymnastic exhibition will be handed out to children during class. If you have any questions, the front desk will be able to help you.
Picture Week is the Week of May 18th during class time... Wear your recital costume to class.
A class picture and individual picture will be taken for purchase. Lost and found is located in the locker room. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity during Spring Break.
Please make sure to use the restroom before class. We are working on recital routines and class time is very important!
Show your TBJC spirit! Wear your TBJC t-shirt to school on Fridays!
MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY : 4:00 TO 7:30
FRIDAY : 4:00 TO 6:30
WE HAVE WI-FI!
Ask front desk how to log on!
We are also on Facebook and Instagram. Check it out for updates, information, and pictures! Our website: titusvilleballetandjazzcenter.com
Gymnastic Birthday Party!
T.B.J.C will be hosting birthday parties on Saturdays.
If you would like to schedule a birthday party for your child at T.B.J.C., please see front the desk for availability.
Parties are held from 2:00 to 4:00. Gymnastic fun from 2:00 to 3:00 with an instructor . Birthday cake and presents from 3:00 to 3:30 and games and fun in the gym room from 3:30 to 4:00 with an instructor .
The fee is $150.00 for the first 10 children and $12.00 for any addition child.
We have had 3 parties already this year. The children and parents love it and all have had a great time. Dates fill up fast!
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL TEACHERS AND COACHES! We love your dedication!
Recital Costumes have been ordered and will start to arrive in April/May. If you are a new student and need to order a costume for recital this is your last chance. A small order will be made by Feb. 10th. Please check with your child's teacher. A.S.A.P. You can ask the front desk about sizing.
Gymnastic exhibition will be the week of May 18th during class time. Leotards for this performance will be ordered in April. Children will be measured the first week of March for a Leotard. The cost will be $35.00.
All family and friends are welcome to watch class that week.
More information will be handed out as we get closer to dates.
WE ARE VERY HAPPY YOU ARE HERE WITH US. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK.
321 267 0431.
Front Desk Information
TBJC tuition is a yearly fee paid monthly from August through May. TBJC classes meet an average of 4 times per month. We do not charge less if a class only meets 3 times in a month because we do not charge more if a class meets 5 times a month. Tuition is prorated for the month of August because the date we start each year varies.
We do not prorate tuition for any other month. Averaging fees this way is a widely-accepted accounting practice that we have used successfully at TBJC for many years.
Office hours 4:00 to 7:30 Monday through Thursday and Friday 4:30 to 6:00.
T.B.J.C accepts all major credit cards, checks, cash, and paypal at
You can go to our Website and pay there too.