TITUSVILLE BALLET AND JAZZ CENTER was voted best dance/gymnastic school in Brevard County for the 8th year in row in the Home Town News. Thank you to all who voted!
TITUSVILLE BALET AND JAZZ CENTER
Hello TBJC Family,
We hope you all are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time!
We are extremely anxious and hopeful to get back to the studio and doing what we love soon!
Below you will find updates for the TBJC Recital, details on new protocol at TBJC, and plans to reopen this summer!
Bust a Move 2020 - Straight Outta Quarantine TBJC Recital
Unfortunately the THS auditorium has cancelled and currently unable to reschedule our recital at this time. We are coming up with a new plan for the TBJC Recital. It will look very different than a typical recital but think it will be fun and exciting for our children and make them feel special in the safest way possible. There will be a driveby parade on Saturday 5/23 from 10:00-12:00pm at TBJC.
The TBJC teachers will be outfront cheering our students on and there to support them! Each child will pull up in their costume or favorite gymnastic leotard to showcase a dance move or a favorite gymnastic trick and will be recorded to be featured in a recital video. A small stage and matts will be out front for them and families can get involved too.There will be signs out on where to pull up and a designated spot for your child to get out and perform their dance move or tumbling trick. Please do not park and walk up. The recital video will be release on our recital day of May30th to share with friends and family!
A limited quantity of TBJC Recital shirts will be available onsite on 5/23 for $12 each. See attached example!
The recital video will be released on a private YouTube channel on the day recital on May 30th to share with friends and family!
The link it will be posted to is below :
Click here to view our Youtube Channel
Michelle Whitaker of Studio 315 Photography will be at TBJC June 27th for photos. Please call or email TBJC to reserve your spot.
Summer Classes and Camps at TBJC
We have an exciting summer planned of TBJC Classes and Camps that plan to start Monday June 1st! Classes and camp sizes will be extremely small and available on first come first served basis. The schedule for the full list of classes and summer camps will be sent out available via email next week and handed out at our driveby parade on 5/23.
New TBJC Protocol
We will be taking all proper precautions to ensure the safety of our students. Please adhere to all requirements below:
- Upon arriving at the studio Ms. Mary or a TBJC Teacher will be at the door providing hand sanitizer to students, and escorted to their classroom.
- There will be no waiting inside the studio or congregating in the lobby. We ask that once you drop off your student at the front door you wait in your car or mall for the duration of your child's class. Students will be walked out to you after class.
- The only exception will be for younger dancers needing assistance to their classes. Any adult entering the studio must wear a mask.
- Gymnastic classes are asked to enter and exit through the mall unless you tell front desk or coach.
- Classes will end 5 minutes early to let children out and start 5 minutes late to wipe down all equipment.
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well, have a temperature, experiencing any symptoms, or have been around anyone with a temperature, experiencing symptoms, or testing positive for COVID-19.
- Each class will be strictly limited to only 8 students. Sign up prior is required.
- Spots will be marked on the floor for each student to stand 6 feet apart.
- Please bring your own water bottle with you in and out of class. The water fountains will not be available for the foreseeable future.
- At the end of each night all door knobs, walls, floor, and equipment will be sprayed down with a natural disinfectant.
- We are limiting all foot traffic in the studio and encourage you to give us a call at the front desk at (321) 267-0431 or send us an email rather than coming inside.
Miss Sharron will be at desk Monday - Wednesday 4:00 to 6:30
- Payments can be made online on the TBJC website at www.titusvilleballetandjazzcenter.com or on PayPal to email@example.com.
We understand these new protocols may not be preferred but want to do everything we can to make sure our children stay safe and healthy! Thank you for understanding! Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we hope to see you soon! We will have zoom class for the rest of May as we slowly get back to our classes.
A Note From Miss Mary
· We had a great time at the Titusville Christmas Parade . Thank you to all who came out and walked, rode and helped build it. We could not do it with out you all. Thank you to the Jones Family for pulling and donating our float. I also want to thank everyone for all the Christmas goodies. You are all so kind. All of us teachers and coaches are very thankful you share your children with us. It is an honor and privilege we do not take lightly. Love, Miss Mary
FEBRUARY GOOD DEED MONTH:
Each week In the month of February when one of our teachers see a good deed happening, they will be recognized and give a free T.B.J.C. t-shirt. KINDNESS COUNTS
January has come and gone! A lot will be happening in the classroom. Please make sure all children have their hair pulled up and the proper clothes and shoes to wear in class. We want all children to be safe at all times. Please be here after class for pick up. If you are not here, please call front desk. We can not watch children when they are not in class.
They are learning a lot so it is important for them to be on time and ready to go. Please make sure they have used the restroom before class.
If you have changes or have dropped a class, the front desk must be notified!
Christmas Show DVD,s on sale at the front desk.
TOMORROW’S SUCCESS BEGINS TODAY!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
May 18th through May 22nd during class time. Children come in recital costume to class
May 18th through May 22nd during class time.
T.B.J.C Recital May 30th
“The Greatest Show”
Summer Classes begin June 8th. Summer schedule will be handed out after spring break. This is a six week evening program.
We will also have camps. More info to come.
FALL Open House
August 8th 2020
Fall classes begin
August 17th 2020
A lot of wonderful things are happening at T.B.J.C.. Take a look around any day of the week and you will see amazing children doing amazing things.
Recital Costumes have been coming in and will be handed out to children in their classes as soon a they do.
Attendance is very important. We do not want you to bring your child sick of course, but this half of the year goes fast and there is a lot of learning going on.
Children are learning their recital dances so it is hard to make up classes.
Please try very hard to come to class and be on time.
If you are late, please wait till music has stopped before entering classroom so you do not disturb the dancers in class.
We are having an issue with unattended children in the dance studio. Please help us keep our children safe. There is no one on staff to supervise children when they are not in class. Children under age 10 should be picked up and dropped off at the door of their class. You may not drop your child off at the studio more than 5 minutes before their class begins.
Gymnastic Exhibition will be held the week of May 18th during your child's regular class time. Chairs and bleachers will be in the gym room and all friends and relatives are invited to watch their gymnast perform. We are ordering leotards for this performance. Your child will be measured and a note will be sent home for gym leotard The last day to order the leotard is March 27th. Cost for Leo is $35.00. A Photographer will be on hand for pictures to buy after exhibition.
Recital will be held May 30. at Titusville High School. The schedule should be ready by mid-April. Ticket go on sale May 11th. Three shows 11:00, 2:00, 5:00. More info about recital and Gymnastic exhibition will be handed out to children during class. If you have any questions, the front desk will be able to help you.
Picture Week is the Week of May 18th during class time... Wear your recital costume to class.
A class picture and individual picture will be taken for purchase. Lost and found is located in the locker room. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity during Spring Break.
Please make sure to use the restroom before class. We are working on recital routines and class time is very important!
T.B.J.C. March and April News Letter
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Spring Break is March 16th through 22nd
- GYMNASTIC EXHIBITION May 18th through May 23rd during class time.
- Picture week is the week of May 18th during class time
- T.B.J.C. Recital May 30th "The Greatest Show" at Titusville High School Theater
- 6 week Summer classes Begin June 8th
- Gymnastic camp, June 8th-12th, June 22nd-26th, and July 6th- 10th
- Princess Camp, June 8th-12th and June 22nd-26th
- Dance Fusion WeekJuly20th-24th 9 am to 4pm
- Cheer Camp June 8th 12th mornings June 22-June 26th afternoon
- Baton Clinic July 18th
- Fall Registration August 8th
- Fall Classes August 17th
Show your TBJC spirit! Wear your TBJC t-shirt to school on Fridays!
MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY : 4:00 TO 7:30
FRIDAY : 4:00 TO 6:30
WE HAVE WI-FI!
Ask front desk how to log on!
We are also on Facebook and Instagram. Check it out for updates, information, and pictures!
Our website: t
Gymnastic Birthday Party!
T.B.J.C will be hosting birthday parties on Saturdays.
If you would like to schedule a birthday party for your child at T.B.J.C., please see front the desk for availability.
Parties are held from 2:00 to 4:00. Gymnastic fun from 2:00 to 3:00 with an instructor . Birthday cake and presents from 3:00 to 3:30 and games and fun in the gym room from 3:30 to 4:00 with an instructor .
The fee is $150.00 for the first 10 children and $12.00 for any addition child.
We have had 3 parties already this year. The children and parents love it and all have had a great time. Dates fill up fast!
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL TEACHERS AND COACHES! We love your dedication!
Recital Costumes have been ordered and will start to arrive in April/May. If you are a new student and need to order a costume for recital this is your last chance. A small order will be made by Feb. 10th. Please check with your child's teacher. A.S.A.P. You can ask the front desk about sizing.
Gymnastic exhibition will be the week of May 18th during class time. Leotards for this performance will be ordered in April. Children will be measured the first week of March for a Leotard. The cost will be $35.00.
All family and friends are welcome to watch class that week.
More information will be handed out as we get closer to dates.
WE ARE VERY HAPPY YOU ARE HERE WITH US. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK.
321 267 0431.
Front Desk Information
TBJC tuition is a yearly fee paid monthly from August through May. TBJC classes meet an average of 4 times per month. We do not charge less if a class only meets 3 times in a month because we do not charge more if a class meets 5 times a month. Tuition is prorated for the month of August because the date we start each year varies.
We do not prorate tuition for any other month. Averaging fees this way is a widely-accepted accounting practice that we have used successfully at TBJC for many years.
Office hours 4:00 to 7:30 Monday through Thursday and Friday 4:30 to 6:00.
T.B.J.C accepts all major credit cards, checks, cash, and paypal at
You can go to our Website and pay there too.